How it Works – Qualifications
TO BECOME AN EGG DONOR AT LONG ISLAND IVF, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- An egg donor candidate is a woman who exhibits the emotional stability necessary to complete the egg donor procedure, and of her own free will decides to donate her eggs to the recipient.
- The ideal egg donor is a healthy female between the ages of 21 and 31.
- The donor should be a US Citizen or possess a Green Card or Work Visa.
- A donor candidate must have a valid Social Security Number.
- A donor candidate must complete and return an application (see below for application).
Once the qualifications are met and the applications are completed and returned, you may be asked to complete medical and psychological screening.